Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, January 5, 2015

My Favorite Lipstick from Black Radiance!!!!

Right now at this moment for me Model Life has been a little slow and I am taking a little break, so until projects start to pick up I will be sharing other things that I am interested in.... Like makeup and Skin Care!! :) So Just in case you are wondering what's going on with all of that... it will be fun! You will get to know more about me :)

 I get my makeup done by Makeup artists all the time, but I also love doing my own makeup!!! In the past year I have been in love with different kind of Lipsticks... I never was a Lipstick girl before, I know it sounds crazy, but after every Fashion Show or Photo shoot I did the Lipstick was the first thing to come off. Now I feel differently about it!!! I think the fact that I started buying my own and experimenting myself has a lot to do with why I do like it now.

My Favorite Lipstick brand is Black Radiance, and I just bought some new Colors recently!!!! I posted a photo a while ago on my Facebook and Instagram page with a kind of a Deep Purple Plum color and a lot of people have been asking me about that color. It is by Black Radiance and is Called Femme Fatale!!! When I went to the store recently I didn't see it :(, but I did find it online!!!! Femme Fatale is my favorite color right now by the brand!!!

I like the Black Radiance line because it is Affordable and has Amazing shades for Women of Color!!!!

Black Radiance Lipstick

Here is what I have from the line!!!! I also use the Foundation, have tried the Concealer (it's great for Dark Circles and Marks), the Powder and Just recently bought the BB Cream.

Here's me with the Color Femme Fatale on... (The Photo I mentioned)


Have you tried any products from Black Radiance, and if so what's your Favorite???
Let me know :)

Here is a little Video of me talking about the makeup line!!!!!

-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment