Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fashion Segment With LaurieBStyle!!!!

So right now it's the beginning of the year and I am slowly starting to get in to the model routine and starting to book projects and all of that. I am taking a break from doing a lot of Fashion Shows this year, but I will still be doing Fashion Segments and Photo Shoots!!! On Tuesday this week I was part of a Fashion Segment on San Diego 6 with Stylist Laurie of LaurieBStyle from LA. She showed different ways to dress for Winter here in So Cal.

Here's a Video of the segment!!!!


http://www.sandiego6.com/san-diego-living/health-beauty/Ready-to-Wear-for-the-Winter-287552091.html

On Set at San Diego 6


My Look!!! From The Limited
The Cape is from the Scandal Collection :)
It was my favorite part of the outfit!!!


The was the First Fashion Segment of the year, and I can't wait to do more!!! :)

-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)



No comments:

Post a Comment