Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Do You Think I'm Pretty???

This is going to be a random off the wall post, but something that popped in my head that has been a personal thing burning on the inside of me, and had to talk about it. So those of you who don't really know me and some that do know me may or may not know that I am Single... Truth be told I have never really EVER been in a relationship. And one question that I do have and have had for a while is Do Men Find Me Attractive? Do You Think I'm Pretty??? Do Men think I am worth talking to? Do I have Potential and Qualities of someone you would think of having a Future with?

I really want to know, because people ask me all of the time... Why don't you have a Boyfriend and Why are you not in a relationship? (this mostly comes from other women) and I have had some guys come to me and ask me where my "Man" is and how come I am by myself??? And truth be told I am annoyed by all of the questions and also I don't really have an answer to any of them. But it is something that has kind of bothered me for a little while and haven't really talked to anyone about it. The crazy thing is I have a lot of Guy friends, and I know there are a few in the bunch that are interested in me, and have said NOTHING!!!! I'm not really sure why that is... I'm lost and I am tired of being labeled the "Home Girl". Yes I said it I am tired of being every guys Home girl!!! There is another side, where a guy or 2, maybe 3 have said something... but then it gets a little Awkward, because then I feel like I have been dragged around (for Years), and our Friendship changes or we don't really talk much at all anymore (That sucks).

I am the kind of person that hasn't really cared about what people have to say about me, I think highly of myself and I know that I am not perfect, but I do have a lot to offer. I do keep myself busy and I am pretty self sufficient and don't really ask anyone for anything. But, maybe that is part of the problem why I'm not in a relationship and guys "Home Girl" me. Maybe all the things that I have going on for myself is too much to handle and guys want me around, but aren't sure if they fit in. I don't really know what to think anymore to be honest.... I have never been so unsure about anything in my life!! Relationships are just something that I really and truly have the biggest struggle with. I know this all sounds Crazy I'm sure, but I am telling the truth. I feel like guys have told me everything in the Book... "I don't think I'm the One for you", "Someone would be Lucky to have you, but it's not Me", "I don't have myself together, and I don't want to bring you into any of that..." I could go on for DAYS with all of the may excuses that I have heard.

Clearly I am LOST!!!! Am I doing something wrong? Maybe it is me... I'm not sure. I really need some advice... and I do kind of have this feeling on the inside of me that wants to know what Men think. I like the Truth!!! I try not to ask to many questions, but when I have been around certain people for a while I can't help but want to know if there is a potential for something else... I'm just saying.

I have never been in a rush to be in a Relationship with any man, but it would be a nice change and different experience for me that I am open to exploring.


Thanks for reading... I told yall I will get personal from time to time with my posts :).
I had to get this out there some how!!! 

-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)



No comments:

Post a Comment