Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, May 30, 2014

A-list event at Aldo Fashion Valley

Last night (Thursday) I went to an event at Aldo in Fashion Valley Mall. It was hosted by Vanessa Balli, who has a Blog called OOTD. Vanessa is super sweet and I am glad I finally was able to meet her. I have seen her at all different events that I have walked in, but sometimes it's hard to speak to people after a runway show.

Aldo was having a special sale and everyone was able to shop till they dropped (or ran out of money lol).
I didn't do any shopping... I don't think I can fit another shoe in my closet at the moment (need to do some Summer cleaning).

I'm glad I was able to go and hang out!!!

Me and Vanessa

Aldo has really cute jewelry and accessories!!!

Me and Taren were Cheerleaders in High School together.... it was really good to see her!!

My Outfit of the Day!!!
Crop top: Forever 21
Pants: 10$ Mall
Jean Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: 10$ Mall

I fit right in with the Sales associates in the store... they were all wearing white in some way.

@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

1 comment: