Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Neon Nights at Harrah's with Fashion Week San Diego!!!!

Last weekend on Friday I was in the Neon Nights fashion show with Fashion Week San Diego at Harrah's Resort. Let me tell you... Harrah's is in the Boonies in the middle of nowhere, I had know idea (haha). Any way besides all of that, the show was a lot of fun!! There was a Neon theme, so we had dramatic neon makeup, which glowed in the dark. The fashion show showcased the Swimsuit designers that are showing in Fashion Week San Diego this year. I walked for Noia, and she showed her new collection of the season.

There was a big pool party after the show, but I wasn't able to stay.... I'm glad I was able to be part of this show and I look forward to doing more with FWSD!!! :)


Photo Credit: CF Photography


Evelyne designer of Noia and her Models


Behind the scenes getting ready for the show

Me and Nikki!!


@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! it was a lot of fun, and very different from other runway shows :)

      Delete