Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Univision Fashion Segment with Noia Collection

As a model I have done quite a few Fashion segments on TV, but this one was a little bit different. Yesterday I did a fashion segment on the Univision station, which is a Spanish speaking channel, and I do not speak Spanish. It was a great new experience for me and I had a lot of fun, despite the fact that I didn't speak the language. As a model I have always open up myself to new possibilities and experiences, The crew was very nice and understanding. I am very thankful for the opportunity to do something different and hope to be able to do it again soon :)


 Live on Camera
 All the girls before the segment with Evelyne
Us with the station's reporters 

Noia Collection designs dresses and swim wear, and you can check out her collection Noia by Evelyne

No comments:

Post a Comment