Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, April 14, 2014

April Events!!

Here are a few fashion shows that I am going to be in this month. I usually try to post as Events come up, but some come up so quickly.... I want to make sure I am able to share them!!!! :)




This Week On Friday Night (April 18th) I will be a model in the Swim Wear fashion show presented by Classy Chick Online... It is going to be at the Hard Rock Hotel On the Roof Top... here is the link to the invite https://www.facebook.com/events/1455147664722729/
Next week I am going to be walking in 2 events!! #1 MODA, which is Palomar College's Fashion Program Fashion show April 24th. Tickets are on sale right now for $12 or $15 and $20 at the door.  You can call the Fashion Dept. 760-744-1150 ext.2349 (not sure if you can buy the tickets on line)


Show #2 is FLOW which is April 26th!!! Tickets and more information on the show can be found on www.flowfashionshow.myevent.com


That's it for now :)

I post constantly on my facebook page, so you can check out events there as well Tiffany Williams

@Supa_StarT

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Congrats girl!! I think I'm going to make it to the one on the 26th :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yay! Hope to see you there on the 26th :)

      Delete