Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bye Bye 2014!!! Hello 2015!!!!

Some Fun Moments from this past year!!! :)


So Today is the day that we say Bye Bye 2014!!! Hello 2015!!!!! A lot has happened over this past year....

I feel like 2014 was the hardest Hump to get over as far as Model life is concerned, and part of it was me!!! I feel like I have held myself back a little bit and took on way too much for myself personally. Having 2 jobs and trying to keep everything together with other projects has been a real challenge. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past couple of months. I need to refocus and get back the fire that I had before. I also feel like I have lost myself a little bit.... I have lost my identity as a Model and have lost sight of the things that I really want for myself. My plan for 2015 is to redevelop my portfolio and get signed FINALLY!!! It has to happen this year and I know that I can do it!!! I hope to connect with others in the industry and keep a constant circle around me with people who are in the same field so that we can all feed off each other and stay motivated. That always helps!!

Life as a Blogger I learn new things constantly and I have been having a lot of fun and connecting with some pretty amazing people. I want to continue to learn and network more with other bloggers. I want to have more consistency and continue to build an audience. I also started a YouTube channel just recently, just to add a different element to my blog. Having this platform to be able to express myself has been an interesting journey, and I can't wait to see where it goes!!! I also started my website this year Tiffanywilliamsmodel.com, and I am still working on it and changing things, but I have had pretty good feed back so far, which is exciting and I want to continue to build!!!

Personally I feel like I have worked way too hard this year (for other people) and have not had much FUN... I need to get the fun back into my life again. Don't get me wrong I have had fun, but I felt work took over my life in 2014!! I don't want to work so hard in 2015.... I'm sure that sounds crazy, but what I mean to say is that I want to do more for myself. I do so much for other people, that I sometimes don't take the time think about think about myself and what I am getting out of whatever it may be. It's time to say NO!!! (I am still working on that part) I want to refocus on my talents and back to things that matter to me and not worry so much about if I am making a whole lot of money. Money comes and goes.... I feel like I focused way too much on making money and having Jobs that I'm not really happy with. I am running out of GAS at this point and I am sick and tired of being miserable. Enough is Enough!!!

2015 I want to work on more Personal Growth!!! I feel like that's what I want to be my main focus. I love learning and want to be more in tune with myself. I have a huge heart, and do so much for other people, that I feel like I have lost sight on what really matters to me. I need to fall back in Love with ME. (Sorry for my bad attitudes in the past couple of weeks.... I know I have been kind of mean to some people...)

I am starting 2015 with a new Attitude and a new outlook on life. I am learning to except Help when needed and I know that I can't do everything, even though I try to be everywhere at one time. I know that I am one person and I need to take better care of ME.

I want to Thank everyone who has followed me so far and who have encouraged and help me along the way!!! Love you all!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

I wish everyone the Best this New Year and may all your Hopes and dreams be fulfilled!!!!!

-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)
Tiffanywilliamsmodel.com

2 comments: