Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Homemade Sugar Body Scrub!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! For 2015 my goal is to treat myself better, and do more things for myself!! Last year I got rid of my Acne and have been keeping up with my skin care pretty well, and I will continue to share my journey and share products that work for me. I will also share other products that I like.

Recently my mom made a Sugar Body Scrub, and I tried it and loved how it made my skin feel. I Love Natural products, so you know I had to Share!!!! The Scrub is super easy to make and you can add in your favorite oils and scents. The Scrub that my mom made, was Cinnamon, and it seriously smells like fresh baked cookies!!! But, if you don't like the smell of Cinnamon, then you can make it whatever scent you like!! (I know I said that twice... haha)

All you need is:
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (you can use Almond oil or Olive oil as well)
And add about 10 drops of the Essential oil of your choice
Lastly Stir together and put in a container and it's ready to use!!

It's so simple!

    This is how it looks.... It is brown, because my mom add not just Cinnamon oil, but actual Cinnamon as well. There is also Nutmeg and Vanilla (about a teaspoon of each)

Usually it will look White in color....


This recipe was found on mom4real.com
They did a Peppermint Oil Sugar Scrub, placed it in Mason Jars decorated them and Sent them as gifts. (Super Cute right!!)

What I love about using the scrub, was because there is Coconut oil in it, it made me feel pretty moisturized before getting out of the shower. I didn't have to use as much Lotion, and my skin felt so soft and smooth. Everyone likes smooth skin right!!!!

Try it and let me know if you like it :) Treat your Body and skin right this year!!!! Any little bit helps!!

-Tiff
@Supa_start
(Instagram and Twitter)
Tiffanywilliamsmodel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment