Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, October 24, 2014

West Elm Wedding Fair

Last Weekend I was a model for the West Elm Wedding Fair in Mission Valley!!! It's always kind of interesting doing Wedding and Bridal fairs and shows, because I am single... I don't have a boyfriend not in any type of relationship and not even close to getting married, but it's nice to dream!!!
The wedding dresses were from Dahlia Bridal. They have a small shop in Point Loma and have some amazing dresses. 

The Wedding Fair was full of vendors and of course there was Cake!!!! It was a fun time!!! 




You Can Eat Cake!!!!! 


Me and My makeup artist for the day Erica!!! 






My Dress

I got a little Hungry!!!!

Me and Tatiana!!!!

Heres a video!!!! 


What is your favorite thing about Weddings??

@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning!! So sad I missed it!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pau!!!! Awwwww I know I wish you would have been able to stop by. There was a lot of events going on that weekend!!

      Delete