Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beauty Workshop at Bellus Academy!!!

A couple of weekends ago there was a Beauty Workshop at Bellus Academy with the San Diego Style Bloggers hosted by Be Social PR!!!! It included a hair make up and nail segment and everyone had the opportunity to ask questions and it was interesting to get tips and tricks from professionals in the industry.

I came in a little late, so I wasn't able to be there in the beginning of Erik's Presentation...

Erik @Erikthanecolorist Showed us a couple of simple styles that everyone has the ability to do and make it their own!!!

Marina @MarinaaestrellaMUA Showed us some of her favorite Makeup tips and tricks and she let us know that "There are No Rules in Makeup!!!! Do what makes you feel Beautiful!!!"
Marina Also Shared with us that with Eye Shadow colors going Light to Dark is a better than going the other way around, because if you make a mistake, then it is easier to cover up.
Her Model Autumn @Autumnskybeauty is a Beauty Blogger herself and Talented Stylist!!


Ally @Allycaraveo Showed us some amazing Nail art!!! It's so crazy how she is able to get so much intricate detail on such a small canvas!!! Ally is Amazing!!
She doesn't just use the traditional nail polish, she used Acrylic Paint to get some of the looks that she did.

After the Workshop was over we had the opportunity to get some services done. I had the opportunity to get a Facial (I know it says polish change, but the nail artists were busy, so I was able to pick something else...). I got the Pomegranate Facial, and my skin felt so soft and smooth after!!! It was very refreshing!!! 

Me and the Lovely Nicholle @Topknotsandpearls after the workshop. The Stripes were not planned!!!

My look of the Day!!!! I wanted to be a little more Casual!!!
Crop top: Wet Seal
Pants: 10 Dollar Mall
Shoes: Cathy Jean 

Beauty tips has always been one of my favorite things, and I might have a little bit of my own, maybe I should do a post on it... We'll see!!! But Besides all of that if you haven't been to Bellus Academy for any of their services, it is something that you should check out!!!! Their students are well trained and do a really good job!!

What are your favorite beauty tips and tricks?

@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)


No comments:

Post a Comment