Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, October 31, 2014

Topshop/Topman Opening In San Diego!!!

Yesterday I went to the Topshop/Topman Opening in San Diego!!! I have seen the brand online, but it's totally different seeing everything in person and being in the actual store! I really like the store and will be going back to shop!!!
The store was so packed!!! I only had time to run in and run out... I had to go to work (that's kind of important), but I had to go take a look!!! :) 



Ruby Slippers!!!

Everyone knows I Love accessories!!!! They have some good pieces!!!

Shoes!!!!

I really like the Displays and the styling inside the store!!!!

My look of the day!!! Casual and simple 
High waist pants - H&M
T shirt - Forever21
Light sweater - a small boutique
Beige Booties -Target


Have you Shopped at Topshop???

-Tiff
@Supa_StarT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment