Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Birthday Reflection!!!


So Monday (Nov. 3rd) Was my Birthday!!!!! Every year I think about things that I want to change about myself and how I want to make the next year (2015) even better than the one before. I call it my Birthday Reflection... it's something I usually keep it to myself, but since I am a Blogger I feel like it's something I should share :) 


This year has honestly been a really hard year for me... but, at the same time there have been a lot of exciting moments, that really out weighs all of that. I always look at the positive and never focus on the negative. Life is never perfect and I have learned a lot about myself this year. I have Learned to look more at the positive and that I should never let the little things get me down. I have also learned that I have Amazing people in my corner that encourage me to keep going when I feel a little down and overwhelmed. I love you!!! and Thank you for that!!! (you should know who you are if you are reading this :))

Coming up in 2015 there are so many things that are happening, that I am super excited about and I want to continue to build on them, and there are a lot of surprises along the way always... I feel like my life has been divided into 3 different things... Blogger life, Model life and Behind the scenes life.

Blogger Life I feel like I am still new, and I am constantly learning and building. One thing that I am excited about is that I am able to connect to people on a different level and I am not just seen as this Model chick that doesn't have anything else to offer. I like the fact that with having this blog that I have been able to show people a different side of me. I get excited when people tell me that they are following my blog, and that they like my posts. Thank you for reading!!!! I am excited to be collaborating with a couple of people soon and adding my Style to things. I love the fact that Blogging often helps other people and that is something that is important to me!!! I have a really giving heart and if one of my posts helps someone else, that is the best thing in the world!!! 

Model Life has been a little bit of a drag at some points this year. The best part of this year was getting published in Magazines and Editorials!!! Finally!!!!! I have worked so hard as a model and I felt like people were finally starting to see Me as being GOOD!! But, at the sametime I have still continued to fly under the radar... and that is really frustrating! Believe it or not I have now been a model for 10 years!!! Ahhhhh that's Crazy right!!! At this point I have been struggling just a little bit and have been a little bit in a Rut that I have not been able to really get out of, so it is time for a Model Break!!! I am not Quitting... I am just not going to be out there as much, going out of my way to do things. I will still be around, and I want to take this year as time to kind of Redevelop myself and get that Fire back that I had when I first started. Right now my fire is really Dim, and I need a new spark!!! I want to continue to network and surround myself with people in the industry. 

Behind the Scenes Life has been something more and more part of what I have been doing in the past couple of months. I have recently joined The GOODS Magazine team and I am one of the Coordinators of The GOODS Girls (Surprise!!!!). It is a different and exciting to be part of the other side of things and not in the spotlight. I am really enjoying it and I am excited to see the Mag grow and help with planning events, shoots, etc... I can't wait!!!!  

I am excited for want is in store and want to continue to grow and be a better person. I believe that every year I should Grow, and if I am not growing then something needs to change. I will continue to blog and keep chasing my dreams!!!! 


27 is going to be an amazing year!!!!!! 

@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting! I heard about the GOODS Magazine. High Five to you!
    In regards to taking a break, sometimes it's good to step away from things. It gives you a chance to focus on yourself and what you really want out of life :)

    Keep up the good work and don't give up! I'll support you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina!!!!

      Yes I am mostly taking a break from being in Fashion shows all the time, I want to take time to redevelop my portfolio and finally get Signed. It has been time for me to kick it up a notch for a while, and taking that next step has been hard. I know I can do it, just need a little push in going the right direction.

      Thank you for the Support!! :)

      Delete