Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Skin Care part 3!!!!! No More Acne!!!!

Back in November I shared my Acne issues and shared my journey towards having clear skin!!!! I Shared somethings that I stated using and my skin care regimen (I will repost the links to those posts). I have changed my diet, consumed a lot more water and have seen some amazing results. It has been about 5 almost 6 months and I am excited that I no longer have to deal with breakouts (I do get a break out here and there, but it is not anywhere as bad as it was before), I feel more confident with my skin when I wake up in the morning and I feel even more confident with out make up.

It feels good when people recognize how clear my skin is, and really has boosted my self esteem and confidence as a model. Being in front of people is hard enough sometimes... People have asked me what my secret is... and to be honest, I don't have a "secret". The best advice that I can give to anyone that is dealing with issues with their skin and has sensitive skin or acne, is find what works best for your skin! Not everyone's skin is the same, and not everything works for everybody. for example for me, I found that more natural products work for me and I can't just use any type of face wash or cleanser on my skin. Masks and scrubs are the best, especially during weeks when I wear a lot of make up ( I don't wear make up everyday for the most part). I started making my own masks and scrubs and I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin look and feel. Another piece of advice I would give is, Be Consistent!!! You won't see results if you just wash your face sometimes, or don't give your skin the attention that it needs. remember that nothing happens over night and that it will take time to see results.

I have come a long way and I know that I will have to continue to keep up what I have started. I want people to know that it is possible to have beautiful skin, it does take some work, but everyone can have beautiful skin and be free of breakouts!!!!



Here are some photos of before/after and progress...


Before....

during fashion shows and photo shoots.... my skin looked like this!!
About 2 months in to my new skin care routine....

I started using Vitamin E... which did wonders for my skin!!

Now/ more recent... my skin is a lot smoother and has a healthy glow :)


Don't be afraid to try a new skin routine, you never know how things will end up!! :)

Here are the first two posts about the start of my journey

@Supa_StarT

No comments:

Post a Comment