Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, May 5, 2014

Photo Shoot With Norang Photography!!!!!

Recently I have been wanting to work with different photographers that I have never worked with before to continue to build my Portfolio. Bree Davis of Norang Photography reached out to me and asked to shoot and I was very excited to be one of her first models that she has ever worked with. She normally does family and baby portraits, but has been wanting to do Fashion photography as well. Bree is so sweet and I am in Love with my new photos.

The Makeup artist who did my makeup works at MAC, her name is Rachel Owens. She saw one of my photos on Instagram, and asked to work with me. I was very excited to meet her, she is new to California and she is AMAZING!!! I will definitely be asking her to do my makeup again :)
Thank you Rachel Paul Owens: Professional Makeup artistry!!!!

Here are some photos from the shoot...
We shot in Balboa Park




Dress: Forever 21


This is one of the first shoots that I have done since I have had my new Hair cut and Color....
White dress: Gioia's Room
Headband: Target




I styled the shoot and had fun putting these looks together :)

Next shoot coming up.... Swim wear :)

@Supa_starT

No comments:

Post a Comment