Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Skin Care Part 2!!!!

So I did a post a couple of weeks ago about my skin, how I have had Acne for years, and I have recently found products that have worked well for me and my skin is so much clearer now! It is truly an exciting feeling for me that I have been able to Finally have clear skin and not have to worry so much about so many break outs.

I have something else to add that I just started doing about a week ago.... How it started, was me and a fellow blogger were talking at an event recently about makeup, which lead in to skin care. We talked about different things that we have used and have tried, and there were a lot of similarities, and she also told me about a friend of her's that had the same issue as me and she used Vitamin E gel on her Face. I was very interested to see how it would work for my self. She told me about a gel, but I remembered that I had Vitamin E gel Capsules, and wondered if it would do the same....

I cut open a Capsule one night (after my daily cleansing routine) and rubbed the gel all over my face before going to sleep. It is pretty thick stuff FYI... After the first couple of days I noticed that my skin was getting smoother, and that the little bumps that I had were going away. I got really excited and I have been using it for over a week now....

These are the soft gels that I used. I purchased them from Target.

Here's what my skin looks like after almost a week of using Vitamin E.... I do have on a little make up (Powder and blush, but that is it... Oh yea and I did my eyebrows), other then that I broke out a tiny bit on my Forehead, but you can see that my skin is smoothing out.

I hope that others try Vitamin E on their skin as well, and let me know how it works for them! :D

Here's a Link to my first post on Skin Care Click here (check it out and see how I got started)

@Supa_StarT 

No comments:

Post a Comment