Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, November 17, 2014

10 Best Dressed Awards Fashion Show 2014!!!

Last Week on Thursday I was a model in the 10 Best Dressed Awards Fashion show!!! It was at the Hilton in La Jolla and was a Fashion Forward production show put together by Leonard Simpson and his Awesome team!!! I was in the show in 2013, so it was fun to be asked to come back and be in the show again this year. I like being part of Leonard Simpson's shows, because they are Theatrical and so different from any other runway show that I am typically use to doing.

I wore 2 different looks in the show... 1 was by Debbie from Fusion Glass Co. and the other was by Karla V.. Both looks were so Amazing and I enjoyed working the runway in both outfits!!

Here are some photos from that night...

Designer: Karla

Designer: Debbie

Me and Sena Getting ready


Lining up and getting ready to walk...


During the Finale We danced down the runway Carnival Style!!! What a great way to end the show!!!

It was a fun and interesting night!!!! I was able to meet new people and make New Connections, and that's always a good thing when leaving a show or event!!! :) 

@Supa_start
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment