Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 28, 2013

RAW Artists San Diego Awards!!!!

On Sunday I was a model in the RAW Artist awards San Diego!!! I worked the Runway for Noia, who was a nominee for the designer awards part of the show. The Show was at Fluxx night club in Downtown San Diego, and was filled with Amazing paintings, live Music and there was so much to see!

I was a little tired, and had worked a full day right before the show, but I still had a lot of fun and saw a lot of people that I had not seen in a while. :)

here are some photos from the show....


The Theme right now at Fluxx is Under the Big Top, and there were these cool umbrellas all over the Ceiling

 One of the Live Bands performing

The Board of all the Nominees, there were different Catagories...




The dress I wore on the Runway

On the Runway.... Photo Credit : N2Design 

My Look of the day before I got dressed for the show... Funny Story behind this outfit, I didn't really think that it would make sense or be cute haha I just wanted to be comfortable and warm. It was kind of Chilly outside, but I ended up liking it :)
Jacket: 10 dollar Mall (yes, it was 10$)
Vest (under my jacket): Pink Zone 
Scarf: A Church give away box
Pants: Thrifted 
Boots: Buffalo Exchange

What a great way to End Sunday Night!!!

@Supa_starT

No comments:

Post a Comment