Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, January 23, 2015

My Health Challenge Of The Week And How I Plan To Stay Healthy ThisYear!!!!

So it's still the beginning of the year and you know that a lot of people make New Year Resolutions, including working out, going to the Gym, being more healthy, eating right, etc... I'm not one for making Resolutions, but I do make plans for the New Year and I follow them (I try my best)!!

I have done a couple of other posts before about how I like to be healthy and work out...
In this Post I wanted to talk a little bit about My Health Challenge for the Week and How I plan to stay healthy this year!!!!!

My Sister and I decided to do some Health Challenges and plan to stay more consistent with our healthy living and work out routines. We both last year started working out more together, shared recipes that we have tried, and made an effort to stay in shape! For this year we want to keep up the Momentum and Challenge ourselves weekly (even Monthly) to set goals for ourselves to be the best we can be!!!

This week we decided to do a Cleanse!!!! It was just for 1 week (We started on Monday and will end on Sunday), and just eat Fruit, Vegetables, and drink Smoothies/Juices. My sister was reading different articles online about different cleanses and it said you should do a Cleanse at least Once a Year!!! So we wanted to try it and see how it made us Feel.

Today is Day 5!!!! and I feel good! I noticed I have been waking up Super Early for no reason and have had more energy to get things done! It was a little hard on Day 1 trying to figure out how I was going to stay full, but trying different combos of and fruit and Veggies adding Nuts and Granola definitely helps.

One Of the Salads I made this week... It was sooo Good!!!!


After this Week my sister and I are planning to start and Ab/ No Sugar Month Challenge!!! We both Love Sweets and know that a lot of sugar is not good for us, so we want to challenge ourselves to not eat anything sweet for a Month!!! (I will post more about that later)

Being Healthy and staying in great shape is Important to us and I hope that I can help someone else that may be wanting to jump start their healthy living!! You can Do it!!!

What are some ways that you stay Healthy and how do you get in Shape?



-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)
Tiffanywilliamsmodel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment