Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, January 16, 2015

January Photo shoot!!!!

It's a New Year, which means New work for my Portfolio!!! I have changed my hair color a lot in 2014, so all of my photos in my portfolio are considered "OLD"... My face is still the same though (Just say'n), But anyway I am excited because I have scheduled a couple of shoots this month!!! Last Weekend I did my first January Photo shoot!!!! It was a Group Shoot. There were about 40 photographers, 5 models and it was raining (it was a very interesting day). We were styled and had make up and hair done, then went to the shoot Location, which was The Silo at Makers Quarter. Usually with group shoots it makes me a little nervous, because there are so many people... a million voices telling you to move this way, look that way, point your toe, ect, ect... it can get a little out of hand, but this shoot was very organized and each model was assigned to a group of about 10 photographers at a time and then there were 5 rotations so every model was able to work with everyone. The photographers seemed to have a system down with in their groups and all worked pretty well together. Most of the photographers were from the San Diego Area, but some did travel down from Los Angeles.

It was a different experience doing a shoot in the Rain (it didn't rain the whole time), but I had a good time. I got a little tired towards the end of the shoot... and I think the photographers did too, the shoot started around 2pm and ended as the sun started to go down.

Here's some photos from the fun and final photos from some of the photographers that I had the opportunity to work with....

Model Selfie!!!!

Bottom Right Corner... 
Cheriene Galley Makeup did my makeup for the shoot :)
She's Amazing!!!

Mickey kept Me Dry!!!! :) 656 Photography


Andrea V Photography
Janet Bark Photography 
Jayde Wooford Photography
Jen Z Photography
Lisa Ronco Photography 

There are so many more photos, but these are just a few that I liked!!! :)
Thank you Joshua Mitchell and his Wife Melissa of Continuum Photography for having me be part of this shoot!!! Melissa also did the styling and helped to pick out the outfits that we all wore. I would love to work with them again :)

-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment