Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 18, 2014

1 Year Acne Progress Report!!!!

So last year in November I started talking about my skin and trying new skin care routines. I use to suffer from Acne and Broke out really badly. In the Past year I have been following my own Natural Skin Care routine and have been able to get rid of my breakouts!!!! This is my 1 Year Acne Progress Report.

In the first couple of months I started with a Mask that I would use a couple of times a week...
Then I started using Vitamin E, tried Almond Oil and Coconut oil....
I Stayed consistent and made sure I cleansed my face at least twice a day (In the Morning and before I went to Bed).

I started seeing results almost right after day 1 and then in the first couple of months I saw my skin start to get smoother and it felt softer. I was excited and started to get compliments, which made me feel good!!! I had been living with this issue for so long, I sometimes didn't feel good about myself.

I currently don't really breakout at all, well not as bad as before!!! I occasionally get little bumps here and there, but it's only when I don't wash my make up off right away, or little Hormonal things (which i consider that rather normal). I still have some scarring, but I know it will go away over time while still taking care of my skin.

I wanted to share this post, because so many people have continued to ask what I have done, and I hope that sharing this I will help someone else. Acne I know is an Issue that a lot of people go through and aren't really sure what to do about it. My advice is to experiment and don't give up on your skin. Nurture your skin and be kind to it!!! Make sure to Moisturize and drink lots of water... I know that help me out a lot. Don't over wash and use to many things at once.

I am not an expert!!!!! But, there is hope to having amazing Skin.

Here is a recent video I did about my progress and shared my first Facial Mask again!!! :)





Before (When my skin was at its Worst)

After
(I Change my hair a lot!!!! lol)

If you try any of my methods let me know, I would love to hear if it works for anyone else!!! :)

-Tiff
@Supa_StarT
(Instagram and Twitter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment