Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Photo Shoot!!!!!

I haven't really been doing many photo shoots lately... there's not really any reason in particular, I just haven't been getting Booked for shoots. That can go in to a whole different conversation (Not what this post is about)... Anyway I'm excited , because I finally had the opportunity to do a December Photo Shoot!!!! A photographer that I worked with before several months ago (Norang Photography) put a shoot together and asked me to be a model for it. It was in a Group Shoot setting... and I was a little bit worried about it at first, because I have done group shoots before, and I didn't get really great photos from it. This shoot was totally different then I expected and all of the photographers had some level of experience and were not Amateurs, so that made me feel better. There were about 7 photographers and they all were able to get something different from me, which I loved!!! I had a really great time!!!!

Here are some photos....


Boca Photography

Aaron M Moshier Photography

Aaron M Moshier Photography

Boca Photography

Eric Warren Photography

This photo was super Candid and I love everything about it!!!
EMarie Photography

These are some of my favorites from the shoot!!!
The skirt that I was wearing is from Noia Collection!!!!

This was the first shoot that I have done since I have had this Hair Color.... Lol I have had so many hair colors this year. What can I say I like change :). 

I would Love to do more shoots soon!!! :) True I am going to be taking some what of a "Model Break" in 2015, but my "Break" will be consisting of doing more development on myself. I don't really feel like I have been doing much development this past year and have kind of veered off in a direction where I have kind of lost myself and have lost where I want my career to go. It is time to get back on track and get SIGNED!!!!! I know I have what it takes to be a Signed and Represented Model, and I feel like people don't really pay attention to my talent and really see that I have A LOT to offer. I have worked so hard and sometimes it just feels good to know that I am doing a great job, and that I am good at what I do. I know it will come around full Circle one day. I love what I do, and I will continue on this Journey to live out my Dreams!!!! :)

-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment