Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

San Diego Style Blogger Meetup!!!!

March 29th I was finally able to make it to a Meetup with the fashion Bloggers in San Diego (@SanDiegoStylebloggers) !!! It was held at C Wonder in Fashion Valley Mall ( it was my first time in the store... it's really nice, you should go and check it out!!). I was really excited, because I am still a new blogger and being able to connect to other bloggers in the same city is always a lot of fun and very inspirational. It was fun to see the bloggers that I have met before, meet new faces, and I got to meet bloggers that I have been following for a while also (super fun!!).

C Wonder has everything all in one place (Clothing, jewelry, accessories and home decor) at an affordable price! I am an accessory Junkie, and they had so many great pieces!! I purchased some great stuff.

Of Course with bloggers there was a lot of Pictures and shopping!!!!

Here are some photos of the Fun....



Some of the sections inside of the store....

My Look of the day... I bought this dress sometime last year from Flash Backs in Hillcrest (which is a thrift store) Designer: Laundry and I got it for 30$
I love thrift store shopping!!

Selfies with Heidi (A Fashion Statement)... There was this amazing Mirror in the store!


Group photo time!!!!

New Arm Candy... there were so many cute Bangles I picked out a couple that I "Loved"

Group Selfie!!!!! Such a fun group of girls <3 p="">
Mix and Mingle....

Me and Candice (Beauty Coated Life), we have been following each others blogs for a while, and Finally had the chance to meet!! :)


Shoe Moment!!!

Meeting other bloggers and hearing their stories is so inspirational to me and I am excited to see where my blog takes me :)

@Supa_starT







2 comments:

  1. Oh cool, wish I saw this prior! I would've love to "meet-up"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow San Diego Style Bloggers on Instagram (@SDstylebloggers), they post about different events and post their meetups with other bloggers in San Diego :)

      Delete