Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spring in to Summer Heat Fashion show!!!!!

Over the Weekend on Saturday I was in a fashion show produced by Ella PR at Side Bar in Downtown San Diego, which raised money for Children's Cancer. Ella PR is a company that is all about helping to give back and raise money for meaningful causes!! The Fashion show showed Swim Wear and fun playful Spring and Summer looks. The designers included Ooh Fashionista, Maeeda, Charmosa and Guria Beachwear. There were also accessories featured by Erika Glaubitz Jewelry (She has some awesome creative Hand crafted pieces).

Here are some behind the scenes and fun during the show...


Hair and Make up...


Backstage with Erika Glaubitz (Jewelry Designer), she is an awesome Metal artist and makes all of her Jewelry by hand. I loved wearing her pieces in the show and Erika is such a sweet person! :)

Charmosa Finale!!!!

Host of the Show Vanessa Fernandez

It is always fun being part of shows that strive to help others in need!!!

@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

2 comments:

  1. You looked amazing! I'm so glad I got to see you.
    I love Erika's jewelry especially the charm bracelets she makes.

    -Erika Ping
    http://www.9to5dropout.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I'm glad I got to see you as well. I wish I could have stayed, but I had to get up early Sunday. I love Erika's jewelry it's so different, the Charm Bracelets were my favorite :).

      Delete