Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 22, 2014

2XU Fitness Apparel Presentation!!!!!

On Monday and Tuesday of this week I had the opportunity to model for a Fitness Clothing company 2XU (Thank you Venessa!!! :D), they were having a global marketing conference. We (the models) did a fashion show and were part of the presentations showing off their new lines that are coming out next year. 2XU is fitness clothing company in Australia, but they promote and sale the brand Globally. The Conference had buyers and sales people from all over the world who sale the brand in their stores. It was very interesting and different from any other fashion show that I have done before, and I had a lot of fun. I felt so spoiled.... the event was held at the Sheraton Resort in Carlsbad and they had the most Amazing FOOD!!! (I love food!! Models don't get fed all of the time at events and shoots) We were served breakfast, Lunch and even had Dessert before it was time to go for the day. Everything was so good!!!! (you have No idea) I am glad I was able to be part of this event, and I made some new connections and friends (hope we work together again).

Here are some photos of behind the scenes fun....

We wore all different looks... the company specialize in making clothing for people who do Marathons, Triathlons, and Cyclists (A lot of long distance athletic wear). They also have regular work out gear as well for going to the gym and regular training.

The Leggings were super comfortable, and I loved the sports bras as well. The materials that they use for all of their clothing feel great against the skin and will help you have a great work out!!

Lol at bottom Right Photo... Cyclist who ride long distances have padding in their shorts, I did not know that. it makes sense, because I'm sure your butt would seriously hurt after riding for 20 plus Miles

Group Selfie!!!!!


Lunch day 1!!! There were different kinds of Salads, fruit, spring rolls, Curry Chicken, Fish... It was cool that there were Healthy options

Breakfast day 1!!!

Until Next post!!! See ya :)

Supa_StarT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment