Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Skin Care - Almond Oil!!!!

So, I have shared that I have had trouble with acne and I started using more natural products. I have had a lot of success, and 1 thing that I use all the time is Almond oil!!! I'm sure you're thinking, isn't adding oil to your skin bad and will it clog my pores??? Well personally my self I haven't had a problem, and I have been using almond Oil for the several months now. Usually I use about a Dime size (you don't need a lot) amount as my moisturizer after I wash my face before I go to bed.

I found this video that I wanted to share from a Vlogger Hey Fran Hey, who uses Almond Oil as a cleanser!!! I always find it interesting when I have used something and find others who have the same success as me... that just mean that it's working for other people too, which is exciting :)

Check it out!!! She does give some what of an explanation how Almond Oil helps your skin.





Do you have issues with breakouts? what have you tried??


                                                                            -Tiff 
                                                                     @Supa_StarT
                                                                   (Instagram and twitter)    

No comments:

Post a Comment