Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Classy Chick's Champagne, Cupcakes and Bikinis!!!!!

On Friday night I was in a fashion show at the Hard Rock Hotel in Downtown San Diego for Classy Chick clothing Online. There were Swim wear and Resort wear showcased in the show I walked for 3 Swim Wear designers.... Sinfully Suited, LMG and Poolside Collection.

One of my favorites was Poolside Collection! It is a collection that if you want to look Fabulous at the Pool and not get in, but just sit on the side and have fun and Party kind of look!!! Every girl loves a little sparkle and glitter, and this collection has all of that and more!

Here's the suit that I wore... I loved it!!!!

Poolside Collection


It was a fabulous Friday Night :)

@Supa_StarT

No comments:

Post a Comment