Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, April 28, 2014

MODA 2014!!!!!

This past week I walked in 2 shows, the first show was on Thursday night for the Palomar College Fashion Department. It was called MODA, and this was the 3rd or 4th (I can't remember) year that I have been a model in the show. The show showcases student designers in the fashion program. It is always fun to see the talented upcoming designers, they have so many great ideas!! I walked for 3 different designers...

Here's some photos of the fun...


my looks from the show....

Back stage after the show... 


Me and Melissa

one of the designer's presentation board in the lobby

Hair and Makeup....




it was another fun time being part of a great show :)

(check out my website)
@Supa_StarT



No comments:

Post a Comment