Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, December 1, 2014

A Day Of Beauty At Bellus Academy!!!!

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to do A Day of Beauty at Bellus Academy !!!!! I was so excited, because I have worked with Bellus Students and Staff a lot in the Fashion community. I have had my hair and Makeup done, but haven't had the full experience of what else they offer, until Now.

For those of you who don't know.... Bellus Academy is a Beauty School that is very popular in San Diego County. They are also a full running Salon and Spa, and have several extensive programs that their students go through to be knowledgeable in the field of Skin, Hair, nails, and everything else that has to do with the beauty industry.

On my Trip I went to the School Located in Poway, which is the Larger of the campuses... I had A Full Body Massage, A Pomegranate Facial, a Mani/ Pedi and A Conditioning treatment for my hair. 

I was greeted by friendly smiling faces at the front desk and was taken care of right away!!!! 

Follow the photos for my journey through the day....



Everyone comes in and signs for what they are getting done.

Getting ready to start my day...

The waiting area for the spa side. It is very calm and peaceful!!!


First stop was getting a Full Body Massage. Before anything gets done, you fill out a form that asks you if you have any kind of injuries, illnesses, etc... So that they know how to take care of you during the massage. This was my first Full Body Message that I have ever had, and it was amazing!!!! I have had a regular Back Massage at Bellus and the students really take care of you and know exactly what to ask and how to take care of you!!!
I learned a little bit about the massage and spa program while I was there and the students are learning about the whole spa field, so they can really give the full spa experience. Did you know you can get a Seaweed wrap!?

Next I went to get a facial done. Same thing here you get asked about your skin and if you have any issues so that they are aware and know how to give you the best service possible. I got a Pomegranate facial and all my Black heads extracted (That really hurt). My skin felt so clean and clear after!!! I had the after facial Glow going on. I was able to take 2 naps that day, because the Massage and facial were so relaxing!!!

After the Massage and facial... I went to the Salon side.

I got a Conditioning treatment done, which made my hair nice and soft!!! 

After the conditioning treatment I got a Manicure and Pedicure

That was the end of my day!!! I felt well taken care of and so relaxed! I don't do this kind of thing often, so it was a special treat!!! :) 

One thing I believe there can be an improvement on is working with Natural and textured hair. Learning more about it and being more comfortable will definitely help, especially when those clients that have that kind of hair come in. 

Overall I had a really fun experience and I would recommend going to Bellus for their services! The customer service and care is great and everyone makes you feel welcomed.

Thank you Leilani and Bellus Staff for having me!!! :)


-Tiff
@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment