Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, July 21, 2014

Fashion Week San Diego 2014!!!!!!

I have an exciting Announcement!!!!! I will be in Fashion Week San Diego this year in October! FINALLY!!! For those who don't know I have went to castings for the past 2 Seasons and didn't get in, but this year I had the opportunity to do an event for Fashion Week before the castings and they thought I would be a great addition to their Model line up and asked me if I wanted to be part of the shows this year. I was beyond thrilled and of course I said YES!!!! I am from San Diego, and I love doing big events in my city.

The Shows will be from Sept. 29th - Oct. 5th!!!! Check out Fashionweeksd.com for info on tickets and other information. This will be an event that you don't want to miss!!!!


See you on the Runway!!!! I can't wait!!!

@Supa_StarT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment