Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's Been an Exciting First Year!!!!

May 9th 2013 was my Very First Blog post on Glitz and Glam!!!!! I started a new adventure and journey... I am excited to celebrate my first year as a Blogger!!!! I have made new friends and new connections, and I am excited to see where being a Model/Blogger takes me. It is exciting when people come and tell me that they have been reading and looking at my posts. I have been having a lot of fun attending events, being in events and sharing my love, passion and my career. I can't wait to grow and see what happens in year 2!!! :)


Here are some Highlights.... (there were so many fun moments!! I couldn't fit them all in...)


Heres to the future and Year 2!!!!

@Supa_starT
(instagram/twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment