Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, July 26, 2013

Sneak Peeks and Previews....

In a previous post I talked about a photo shoot that I was a part of with Dynamite Editorials....

Here are some photos that I have received from a couple of photographers :)

Photographer: Therese Marie Photography 
Make up: Elfie Simon 
Stylist: Malorie Zurita 
Kaftan: Deepa Gurnani 
Necklace: 31 Bits 
Bracelet: Nashelle Designs 
PR Showroom: RappAround Public Relations Consulting

Photographer: Justin Allen Photography 
Makeup: Elfie Simon 
Styling: Malorie Zurita 
Top: Day By Day 
Headband: Deepa Gurnani 
Jewelry: Nissa
Necklace: Danielle Stevens Jewelry
PR Showroom: RappAround Public Relations Consulting

Photographer: Skip 
Clutch: Sorial handbags 
(rest of the info mentioned in first photo) 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I love your blog and all the backstage access you give us!! Keep me posted on events would love to see you again!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love being able to give a different perspective :). I do have a couple of shows coming up I will be posting some things in the next couple of days. I hope to see you soon!

      Delete