Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Style Fashion Week Los Angeles - Sofia Palmero!!!!

Also On Monday I went to LA to walk in Style Fashion Week LA for designer Sofia Palmero. Sofia is a designer from Mexico, and she designs swim suits with an assortment of styles and colors. I was really excited for the opportunity to be able to walk in the show, I have volunteered backstage for the past couple of seasons, so it was a dream come true for me to actually be able to walk in the show. This was one of the most exciting shows I have been able to walk in so far, and I hope to be able to walk in LA Fashion Week next season as well.


 I loved these Paintings .... They had a Display of different art in the Main Lobby inside of the Venue

 Finale of one of the shows I was able to sit and watch...

 My 2 looks from the show

 I met Beauty Blogger/ Make up artist Bernadette of Beauty by Bernadette. She did my make up for the show, and it was fun talking and connecting with her :).






Here's A video Clip from the show!!!

Runway Photo credit: Naluda Magazine
and Gama Pixel

@Supa_start 

No comments:

Post a Comment