Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Entrences and Exits 2010!!!!!!!

So, this past wknd I was in a dance show for Grossmont college, and let me jus say that I am still recovering from all the excitement. I haven't wanted to do anything, but sit down, and sleep! But, I know that I can't do that.... Anyway... The show turned out I think way better then any of us could have ever imagined, and us as a cast I believe we got really close this past wknd, and it was fun. It's so great to have good chemistry between performers, or just to at least act like you like the people you are around... hahaha

I was very excited to be back on my home stage (I left and moved away for a couple yrs.), and to be able to perform with the people that I started off with some years ago felt sooo good :)




I love you guys... and I love being on Stage!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment