Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

Thankful..........

Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking, about myself. I have been thinking about different things that have happened in the past year, and in the past couple of months in the new year. And seriously I am thankful. I am thankful for the people that I have met recently, the ones that have given me advice on how to advance in my career, I never thought that there would be so many helpful and generous people in this industry. I'm greatful for all of you! I'm thankful for the hard times, Thankful for my new job, thankful for my family and friends that have stuck by me and have encouraged me to pick myself up when I have had rough times. I'm thankful to be in San Diego again. For a while I was not happy to be back, and thought that I had really out grown being in this city, but really I believe that God has me back here for a reason. He always has a bigger plan set then I even realize sometimes or can even imagine. I really want to be used by Him even more this year!!!! I'm thankful to back in school, and finishing up what I have started! I'm thankful to be surrounded by new and old friends, I really have no reason to be mad at the place that I'm at right now.

 I'm thankful for the trials that I have been put through thus far, I have a long journey ahead of me and I am never looking back at what happened before, I am learning and moving forward. Some big things are about to manifest and come to past and I can't wait!!!! :)

Watch and see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment