skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Glitz and Glam
Fashion, style and a peek into my life as a Model...
Pages
Home
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (1)
February (4)
January (9)
December (9)
November (6)
October (8)
September (8)
August (6)
July (12)
June (11)
May (11)
April (8)
March (8)
February (8)
January (6)
December (3)
November (9)
October (11)
September (11)
August (9)
July (6)
June (16)
May (14)
December (1)
January (1)
September (2)
April (3)
March (2)
February (3)
January (1)
Popular Posts
Model Reality!!!!
Over the years I have had people ask me questions about how I got started as a model, ask for advice and tips, etc... and I love sharing my ...
Skin Care - Raw Honey and Almond Oil!!!!
So I have been doing a several posts about Skin Care .... I have been way to excited about the things that I have been using lately. It...
MUA at a Photo shoot
Last week there was a model that needed a make up artist for her shoot, and I told her I would love to do it!!! (make up is not what I usua...
Holiday Fashion!!!
Right before Thanksgiving I was in a fashion segment on Univision all about Holiday Fashion (mainly Thanksgiving) and ways to dress up a T...
Friday, January 29, 2010
I love this song!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SD Style Blogger
Brown Girl Blogger
Made in Blog
Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment