Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Monday, June 9, 2014

Danity Kane!!!!!!!

Also on Thursday this past week I went to the Danity Kane Concert in San Diego with my sisters :). I don't go to concerts often, so it was way tooo much fun and I am glad I was able to make a sister day out of it. We all work and have different schedules, so we don't all hang out together often.

We have been fans of DK since day 1 (Making the Band days), they did break up, but they are BACK!!!!
San Diego was the last stop on their #Nofilter tour. I can't wait to hear more New music from them!!!

What a great way to end a Thursday!!!



Sister Love!!!

Waiting for the show to start

My arm candy and rings
Midis and rings: H&M
Monogram ID Bracelet and Love You Bangle: C Wonder
Love Black wrap Bracelet: a cart at the Mall

Some show Highlights....

Erica!!!!!

Veronica!!!!

My Make up... In love with this Lip color from MAC
Color: Heroine

My look from head to toe....
Button earrings: Jewelry Mob (Online store)
Crop sweater: Target
Bullet Necklace: Shield and Honor
Boyfriend Jeans: Armani Exchange
Booties: Target



@Supa_starT
(Instagram and Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment