Pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kenneth Barlis Fashion Show!!!!

On Friday I had the opportunity to walk in Kenneth Barlis' Fashion show, and I was super excited, because I have seen him grow so much as a designer! I was in his very first fashion show a couple of years ago in a pretty small venue, and to see him where he is now, it is Sooo Amazing. I walked for Kenneth's Couture line and Ready to Wear collection. The show was held in the San Diego Port Pavillion in Downtown, and it was packed! The show was SOLD OUT!!! It was good to see fellow models and friends that I had not seen in a while, and my Mom and little Sister were able to come and see the show :). It was a fun filled day!!!


Photo credit: Sinsay Photography
 Back stage...



 All of us in KB Ready To Wear




 Camille Wood Finale Look w/ a live Snake!!!!



 With my Make up artist and Hair Stylist Mo!!! She's the best :)
 Me on the Runway....
 Photo Credit: Sinsay photography, Andy stone, Tyler McDaniel, and Rocky Forguson








2 comments:

  1. LOVE the behind the scenes look... you looked amazing!!

    ~Pau
    <a href="http://www.lilbitsofchic.com> www.lilbitsofchic.com </a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)It was a long day, but so much fun!!!

      Delete